Feel free to comment on posts- I'll be happy to answer any questions

Thursday 12 February 2015

ILL

I've been ill all day today. It sucked. Typically, I started feeling ill just before I was due to go to uni, so missed my lecture, and started feeling better when all of the shops and the post rooms close. This means that the day I reserved for being productive was spent lying in bed and dreaming of death. It's funny how much you take advantage of the times where you don't feel like you're going to throw up all the time; you really miss them when you do. I'm ill all the time though, so people have stopped feeling sympathetic.

I feel guilty for staying in bed all day as well, which doesn't make me feel any better. I could have got so much done! Instead I slept for most of the daylight hours. I wondered whether it was the amount of junk food I have been comfort eating, so found myself eating rocket leaves out of the packet earlier. I'm a shambles. Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment